Monday, November 7, 2016

Lecture Recital 11/12 at 7:30

Felicity's Lecture Recital

I'll be exploring the importance and impact of non traditional casting from the perspective of growing up in an adoptive transracial family. This project evolved from being a cabaret revue into a lecture recital during my research of the Japanese interments camps. I believe that documenting and sharing living history is something that is not being done and in the process we lose many personal histories. Without these personal histories, what will our culture look like in 100 years? What kind of footprint are we leaving for future historians to find? I don't want my life to be boiled down to someone's long lost Snapchat story.

Saturday, November 12 at 7:30 pm
admission is free

Notre Dame de Namur University

Taube Center

No comments:

Post a Comment